Bullet Coffee Recipe
Recently I was introduced to bullet coffee, a blended coffee drink made with upgraded coffee i.e Kona Rose Coffee, grass-fed butter, and MCT oil (raw coconut and or macadamia nut oil)
Bullet Coffee Recipe
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 oz.) of coffee using filtered water, just off the boil, with 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons freshly ground Organic Kona Rose Coffee. (French Press is easiest.)
- Add in 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Macadamia nut oIl or Raw Organic Coconut Oil to the hot coffee (It’s STRONG – start with 1 tsp. and work up over several days).
- Add 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed, unsalted butter or ghee
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy like a foamy latte
Try this just once, with at least 2 Tbs of butter, and have nothing else for breakfast. You will experience one of the best mornings of your life, with boundless energy and focus. It’s amazing.
Why MCT OIL?
MCT Oil provides fast energy with no crash
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil. MCTs have carbon tails that come in various lengths, from C-6 to C-12. The shorter the tail, the faster your body can absorb the MCT and convert it to ketones, little molecules that can fuel your brain instead of glucose quickly, thus speeding up your metabolism and giving you a cognitive boost.
Why Grass- fed butter?
Grass-fed butter is full of high-quality fats and nutrients
Cows evolved to eat grass, not factory farm lot feed. Grass-fed cows are healthier than factory-farmed or grain-fed cows, and the butter they produce reflects their good health.
- Grass-fed butter is higher than grain-fed butter in omega-3 fatty acids, CLA, beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin E, and antioxidants. You can actually see the difference in the butter: grass-fed butter is a sunny yellow color, while grain-fed/factory-farmed butter is almost white. The lack of color is a sign that the butter is coming from sick, nutrient-depleted cows.
- Grass-fed butter is high in butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid. Studies show that butyrate can both prevent and decrease inflammation in humans. In rodents, studies have shown butyrate to protect against mental illness, improve body composition, increase metabolism, and improve gut health.
- Butter is nutrient-dense. A single tablespoon of butter contains:
- 500 IU vitamin A
- More carotenes than carrots
- High amounts of vitamin K2, vitamin D, and vitamin E
Grass-fed butter is a superfood.. Kerrygold is an excellent grass-fed butter brand, and it’s stocked in most supermarkets.
-Anyway after being introduced to this breakfast drink, I have been feeling energized and focused just wanted to share,
thank you kollette and Jason Stith
Mahina Mele Farm